Everyday Makeup Top 5
First, lets talk about my skin. I have oily skin, so I have chose the foundation suitable for my skin. Meaning, it may not be suitable for yours since everybody has different skin types. Also, side note: I do not wear makeup every single day, only on the days where I have time and the effort! BTW this is not in any order.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 – Oil Free $44 (I’m in the shade Fawn) | When I think Laura Mercier, I think natural, nude and light. I have recently started using this product and it feels like I have nothing on my skin. It also gives me a natural finish. It also comes with light coverage, SPF 20 and moisturizer. So it kill THREE birds with one product. It is pricey, but it is worth it.
- The Body Shop Concealer Stick $13 (I’m in the shade 04) | This concealer gives great coverage and you only need the smallest amount. I advice you to just apply it on the places you actually need it because you can easily blend it out! However, I usually avoid my nose because it can get oily since the key ingredient is Marula Oil.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterliner Eye Pencil $20 (I use the shade Legend) | I add this on my top water line to open up my eyes and make my lashes look longer.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara $8.99 | DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS! I’m asian so my lashes naturally grow straight down. With a little help with a lash curler and this magical product, my lashes are able to open up my eyes.
- tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil $21 (I’m in the shade Medium Brown)| I have no brows (period.). This is my second brow pencil I have ever bought. I match this with my Benefit Brow Gel.